7.3.11

I have been thinking of maybe starting a new blog. it will be called something along the lines of, YOU KNOW YOU WATCH WAY TOO MUCH LAW AND ORDER WHEN... or CRIME DRAMAS HAVE OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER YOUR LIFE IF... and every post will contain REAL LIFE scenarios where i think crazy, and completely improbable things are happening. example: the other day i get into my car. its early. no ones around. I'm looking over my shoulder. i get into the car. drive away and, OH MY! WHAT IS THAT AWFUL SOUND COMING FROM MY TRUNK. its a body. its a person. still alive? is that weird sound them trying to get out!? this is what runs through my mind for the first few seconds. oh and then i realize i have a tent in my trunk. and a bunch of pots. that would be whats making this sound which i so clumsily mistook for a BODY, for a second. this happens often. mostly with bodys. These are places which when i am in them, i often think to myself, omg i hope i don't find a DEAD BODY. woods, swamps, any alleyway, dumpsters, bodies of water( no pun intended) inconspicuous vans, empty houses of people i don't know well, motels, public bathrooms, at night, and there are more. i assure you. hopefully this will be as entertaining to others as it is to myself.
also i should add: it came to my attention through watching law and order, that if a, hmm, detective, ever came a knockin on my door, wondering where i was four nights ago between the hours of 827 and 1101pm i wouldnt have a damn clue. i write all that sort fo stuff down now. rest assured, i have all of my alibis in place :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment